Monday, May 15, 2017

Save Money on Plumbing Repair.

That sounds good to me.  Plumbers can charge just about anything they want when you are faced with an emergency.  I want to get to know my plumber like I do my auto mechanic, my family doctor, or my dentist.  It really is THAT important to have one person with whom you trust ALL of your home’s plumbing repair.
 
After a Seattle winter what is your general plumbing situation?  Could a pipe be leaking?  Is the sewer backing up?  Are toilets and sinks in your home draining more slowly?  It would be nice to have one person who is able to troubleshoot every one of those problems.  You would prefer it to be a “veteran” of the plumbing wars.

Just such an individual is right here in Snohomish.  He is Shawn Allen.  Shawn is your Seattle area full-service plumbing professional.  Visit his website to see this fact for yourself at www.plumbersnohomish.com.  See all that he does and how long he has been doing it.  Call him today at (425) 367-4744.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. Drain Cleaning

    ReplyDelete