This is a great project for winter. Imagine the hours of comfort and joy that you will derive from a brand-new shower and luxurious tub! Hopefully, this is the year that you have decided to remodel your bathroom. You certainly spend enough time in there. Why not enjoy the experience to the fullest?
Here are some installation tips –
1. In most cases, replace the shower valve while the wall framing is still exposed.
2. Attach the overflow pipe to the tub prior to the installation.
3. Apply putty to the threaded portion of the strainer.
4. Install the trip lever from inside the tub.
5. Very carefully set the tub into place against the wall studs.
There are many other steps. It doesn’t seem like a DIY job does it? It is, in fact one of the many talents of Snohomish master plumber Shawn Allen. He is a Seattle area bath tub and shower installation expert. Now that you have saved for the project, make it come to life by calling Shawn at (425) 367-4744.