Monday, April 16, 2018

My Plumbing Wish List.

I think I speak for other plumbers across the country when I say, “I wish I were there to tell you what NOT to do before you had to call me”.  Plumbers from coast to coast will tell you that their area home owners make mistakes that end up costing them hundreds of dollars or more trying to fix their own plumbing.

Here are a few tips I would like to impart –


1.  Don’t automatically reach for the Drano.  Chemicals rarely do the job.
2.  Please don’t think of your toilet as a garbage can.
3.  Do not go searching for the main water valve.
4.  Stop with the drop-in tank toilet fresheners already.
5.  Your water heater is past its expiration date…just acknowledge it!

These and many other helpful plumbing tips might keep a major plumbing problem from occurring.  I just want you to know that I will be there when you need me.  I am Snohomish, WA area plumber Shawn Allen.  I have been here for decades and you can count on me in the future.  Just give me a call at (425) 367-4744.

No comments:

Post a Comment