How much time do you spend in your bathroom(s)? If you break it down your day starts and ends in the bathroom with visits in between. Your bathroom needs to be a pleasant place to spend time. The average American spends between a full two and a half to three days per year just bathing and showering!
Here are some free bathroom remodeling tips –
1. Be patient. Special orders will take some time to be delivered
2. Consider every option before you begin
3. Make sure that there is plenty of room in your shower for bathing necessities
4. Slowly remove the old flooring tile so as not to damage the foundation
5. Curved shower rods save space
There are several other tidbits of knowledge that go into this project. When you hire a pro to do the job all aspects should be covered. In the Seattle area, the right choice is Snohomish bathroom remodeling expert Shawn Allen. Shawn has seen it all in his four decades and his expertise is just what you need. Call Shawn for a free evaluation today at (425) 367-4744.