I’m sure you would like to think it is. If you are handy, then why not install your own refrigerator, dish washer, or garbage disposal? Installing appliances takes a certain amount of know-how, but some people in the Seattle area are capable of tackling the task if they familiarize themselves with the process and follow it religiously.
Here are some steps –
1. Make sure there is plenty of room in which to fit the new appliance.
2. When the door swings open, does it hit something?
3. Check the wattage so that you don’t overload the circuit.
4. Shut off the water or the gas.
5. Make sure that the newly installed appliance is level.
You COULD do it, I suppose, but why not spend a little and have complete peace of mind. Call Shawn Allen the Snohomish plumber who has been serving the Seattle area’s plumbing needs for decades. Installing new appliances is not a plumbing emergency. Don’t turn it into one! Call Shawn your trusted plumber in Snohomish at (425) 367-4744.