That is something you would love to hear at Karaoke. It is also something you wouldn’t mind hearing about your home. As a Seattle area homeowner, you understand the potential damage that could result from a neglected plumbing leak. Preventing this possible water damage isn’t always “piece of cake”, especially for homeowners with no plumbing experience.
Here are just some of the common causes for leaks –
1. Corrosion can eat away at your pipes
2. Rubber seals degrade over time
3. Too much water pressure (especially at shower time) could be too much
4. A crack caused by an accident such as a child throwing a toy at a pipe
5. The pipes were laid incorrectly in the first place
Pipes can crack or break almost without warning. If they do so in your Snohomish or Seattle area castle you should call Shawn Allen immediately. Shawn can be found on the web at plumbersnohomish.com. Shawn has served the area for decades and you can count on him to repair your home’s pipes the first time. Just call Shawn at (425) 367-4744.