Friday, May 1, 2020

Efficiency and Results…Isn’t That What it’s all About?

Running a service-based business has a lot of advantages. You can help customers in your community, offer residential or commercial services, and you can choose to specialize in a certain area of business.  For instance, plumbers can choose to specialize in sewer repairs while offering a variety of other related services.

One of the hardest tasks for a business owner is to know when to hire someone else even if only part-time for certain jobs.  Bringing on someone else means that you’ll need a new approach and you must meet certain laws and regulations.  It’s difficult to grow a business, and for some owners, they never want to move past a one-man operation.

For several decades I have discovered that staying as a basic one-man operation is right for my community.  My name is Shawn Allen.  I am known by thousands as The Plumber of Snohomish WA, but I do serve the greater Seattle area.  I am here to help with plumbing issues that you have in your home or business.  Just give me a call at (425) 367-4744.    

No comments:

Post a Comment